This is the third, revised edition of Modern World History, a popular book for the civil services main examination. A unique question-answer format is adopted to explain the important events and key personalities in modern world history.
Book Key Features:
1) A 104- page overview of the Modern World (1350 – 2020)
2) 12 core chapters covering the subject from Renaissance, Enlightenment, Industrial Revolution, Up to post 1991
3) Understand and Assimilate (Chapter-wise solved questions from previous years’ UPSC papers as well as sample Qs-Ans)
4) Workout Session’ at the end of chapter for practice
5) ‘125 Pounders’ section at the end of the book contains 125 high quality questions for practice and self- assessment, References and Bibliography