This comprehensive book covers all the topics tested in the GMAT verbal section and provides ample practice questions to help you master the material. Read this book to clarify concepts and do the exercises to tune yourself with the test pattern. All the best!
1) Comprehensive content revier: The book covers all the verbal topics and concepts that are tested on the GMAT.
2) Practice questions: The book includes a wide range of practice questions and examples that reflect the difficulty level and format of the actual GMAT exam
3) Answer explanations: Each practice question has a detailed explanation of how to arrive at the correct answer.
4) Test-taking strategies: The book provides tips and strategies for managing time and approaching the Verbal section of the exam.
5) Online resources: The book provides access code for a free online diagnostic test to help you identify your strengths and weaknesses.