This book is a collection of high quality objective questions on the topic Environment and Ecology and is based on the pattern and trend asked in civil services preliminary examination. It will also be a valuable resource for various state level examinations. The book contains over 800 questions with answers.
Salient Features Divided into Six Parts (28 Chapters)
1) Part-I: Ecology, Environment and Disaster Management
2) Part-Il: Environment and Landforms
3) Part-III: Ecology and Ethnic Groups
4) Part-IV: Environment and Resources
5) Part-V: Miscellaneous Topics
6) Part-VI: Past Years UPSC Questions from prelims.