Himachal 2019-20- A Complete Analysis for HAS 2e
PRICE : $ 351.00
With updated general knowledge, competitive exams become a breeze to sail through. General knowledge questions and answers are crucial to clear competitive exams. Being up to date with the latest current affairs boosts the morale of students and makes them more confident. GKP’s Himachal: A Complete Manual for HAS has been designed to act as an ideal companion for the aspirants of Himachal Civil Services and Allied Exams.
Salient features of the book:
a. Thoroughly updated with all major events to act as a complete package of General Knowledge 2018, with current affairs of 2018-19
b. Divided into 9 sections for easy reading and learning
c. Himachal at a Glance till 2017
d. Detailed social demography of Himachal
e. Numerous objective current GK questions with answers
At GKP, we strive to provide the most updated and recent study and preparation content to our students. With this offering, we are confident that the students will keep abreast with general
I. Economic Features of HP
4. Hydropower projects.
5. Tourism in HP.
6. Innovation and Start Up Policy.
7. Pros and Cons of special category status.
8. Planning Era.
II. Administrative Features of HP
1. Administrative History.
2. Public Services.
3. Right to Information.
4. Single line Administration.
5. Tribal Administration.
6. Socio-Economic Development of Scheduled Tribes.
7. District Administration.
III. Technological Features of HP
2. IT Policy of HP.
3. Application and Issues of Bio-Technology.
4. Relevance and Role of Intellectual Property Rights.
5. Indigenous Knowledge
IV. Ecological Features of HP
2. Climate change.
3. Wildlife Diversity.
4. Role of Renewable Energy in Sustainable Development.
V. Ecological Governance of HP
1. HP Eco-Tourism policy.
2. HP Forest Sector policy and strategy.
3. Disaster management in HP
Political features of HP
2. Pressure groups.
VI. Historical features of HP
1. Gorkha invasion.
2. Social practices of Beth, begar and reet.
3. Praja Mandal movement.
VII. Cultural features of HP
1. Typology of Temples.
2. Lamaism and monasteries.
VIII. Ethical features of HP
1. Public service Values.
2. Challenges of corruption.
3. Ethical work culture.
4. Gandhian thought.